Program Support Services
ME&A offers a comprehensive suite of program support services for federal, state, and local governments and international organizations as well as the private sector. Our services are tailored to our clients’ unique requirements to support their responsibilities at headquarters or regional or local levels.
Our program support teams ensure the right people, processes, and technology are in place to not only support client programs, but also establish continuous learning to improve performance, close performance gaps, coordinate with stakeholders to share learning broadly, and achieve the greatest impact.
Range of Expertise
- Program, grants administration, and contract support, including project coordination and management, development of grant criteria, administration and processing of grant applicants, communications and knowledge management, and performance monitoring and improvement support
- Digital and geospatial technology support, including GIS; remote monitoring; and advanced data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Communications and knowledge management, including campaign design and implementation as well as managing, researching, writing, and editing print and digital communications products.
- Specialized skills training, including assessments, program design, leadership, management, policies and programs, diversity and gender, and administrative skill sets – delivered using multi-media approaches
- Conference and event planning and management, including logistics