Water, Environment & Climate Change
ME&A provides clients innovative approaches to environmental management incorporating the latest geospatial, computer modeling, and data analytics technology to improve access to water resources, develop clean energy, address climate change, and help communities in the developing world achieve food security and better hygiene standards.
Our experience includes providing technical assistance and training on hydrological networks, water use patterns, landscape zones, climatic zones, area-specific flow, and natural disasters. In addition, ME&A has extensive experience engaging and building capacity with local authorities and stakeholders for project planning and implementation ensuring sustainable development.
Range of Expertise
- Integrated water resources management
- Integrated coastal management
- Economic growth, climate change mitigation, and energy studies, plans, and management programs
- Agriculture and food security
- Water and sanitation for health
- Land tenure and property rights
- GIS solutions for environmental management
- Local, regional, and national stakeholder engagement and management
- Knowledge management
- Government capacity building